PlusValue was commissioned by an international urban regeneration specialist (the Client) to develop recommendations for maximising the potential social, economic, cultural, and environmental impacts that could be generated on a multi-use (recreation, sport, business, retail) site in London.
Our Added Value
To develop recommendations for our Client, we designed a bespoke impact framework for the project. Guided by our impact framework and in consultation with our Client, we organised an expert workshop by mobilising our network of thought-leaders in the field to explore and co-create innovative impact-generating recommendations. We tested and refined these recommendations through targeted desk research, expert feedback, and comparative benchmarking analysis of state-of-the-art case studies from around the world.
We developed an innovative portfolio of impact-generating recommendations for our Client based on the core concept of Holistic Place-Making, and the 3 core themes of:
- Connecting Spaces and Communities
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Impact Measurement and Open Data
For each of the key recommendations in our portfolio, we specified:
- The impact story – what impact are we trying to have here and why
- The approach and actions – how can we create this impact in practice
- The impact dimensions that could be addressed within our impact framework – what types of impact could this action make
- The estimated potential impacts that could be generated – how much impact could this action have
Our full report was submitted to the Client in February 2016.
*Note: the specific details of this project are currently private and confidential.
For more information please contact Luisa (email).